Trusting In The Word, Voice, and Character of God
ALL NEW: Click here to read the Epilogue of Epic Faith!
Epic Faith is about putting our beliefs into practice and becoming the people God has called us to be. Marty Meyer shares his epic failures as well
Marty delivers powerful lessons through
“Epic Faith” reminds us that with God, nothing is impossible! Marty’s transparency and vivid detail had me hanging on every word.
“Marty has written a gripping, thrilling and refreshing account of what a life of faith looks like when it is fully surrendered to Jesus.”
“This personal, unique story is can’t-put-it-down exciting because it is a proven faith of lived-out reality where God is often the only possible explanation.”
“Epic Faith is one of the most impacting books I have ever read.”
Read more of what people are saying about Epic Faith.
Pastors can request a free copy of Epic Faith. Just click the button below and fill out the contact form. We’ll send out a coupon code for the free book.
About EPIC Faith
Epic Faith is not just a book, it’s a movement! It’s about inspiring faith in the hearts of followers of Jesus. We seek to model exemplary
You can join the movement of Epic Faith by taking these steps today:
- Encourage others to take a step of faith by sharing your own epic testimony here.
- Start your own Epic Faith book club or study group. Receive special discounts when ordering 10 books or more. Enter promo code BOOKCLUB. (Offer available after initial book launch on Aug 15, 2016)
- Download Marty’s Epic Prayer Strategy to practice faith principles through prayer. This is also a great resource for your book club or study group.
- Download the Epic Next Steps checklist to begin your own epic journey of faith.
- Join Marty for a weekend at his Epic Faith Men’s Retreat held at the miracle YWAM Camp described in his book.
- Create your own Epic Faith event and Invite Marty as your speaker.
30 Days of Epic Faith. This workbook is like having a personal trainer for your spiritual life. In
Author, Speaker, Child of God
Marty Meyer is the founder and director of YWAM Idaho, Boise-Cascade. Marty served as an assistant pastor for eight years prior to becoming a full-time missionary through Youth With A Mission. Marty Meyer is an ordained minister through Christian Life Fellowship in Ontario, Oregon. He is an author and international speaker. Marty resides with his wife Kelly and children in the beautiful mountains of Cascade, Idaho.
Marty is passionate about his family, the Great Commission, the great outdoors and inspiring faith in the lives of Christ’s followers.
Men’s Epic Faith Spiritual Training Camp: May 2020
Join Marty Meyer for a life-transforming weekend. He will unpack powerful teachings on how to practically live by faith. You will receive personal coaching from Marty and his walk-by-faith team to put your own epic faith into practice.
Men will also have the opportunity to experience the spectacular rugged outdoors of central Idaho! Each participant will receive a copy of Epic Faith and the Epic Faith Spiritual Training Manual. Consider
Dates: May 29-31, 2020.
Cost: $150 per person (An add on is $30 for round-trip shuttle service from Boise airport to the YWAM Camp.)
Directions: If driving, from